About the collectionThe 3.0 edit of our iconic Zalia collection is the perfect choice for all discerning business women. All models showcase a sophisticated, updated silhouette and come with the signature Zalia elegance and refined feminine details. An unmissable essential, now available in an even wider range of colours.
- Legal warranty
- 29 x 39 x 12 cm
- 14 L
- 1 kg
- The exterior fabric is made with 100% post-consumer recycled PET, part of our Recyclex™ Material Technology Initiative. The coating and backing are made with virgin materials.
- The interior lining is made with 100% post-consumer recycled PET, part of our Recyclex™ Material Technology Initiative. The coating and backing are made with virgin materials.
- The exterior and interior fabric are made with 16 recycled PET bottles (0.5l-20g).
- Top handle(s)
- 1 front zipped pocket
- Removable shoulder strap
- In the front
- Main compartment with internal organisation
- Easy Pass allows cables to pass through different bagcompartments, keeping electronic devices charged without taking them out.
- Yes (powerbank not included)
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Samsonite’s policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Recyclex™ Material Technology
Recyclex™ Material Technology is our range of fabrics and shells created using post-consumer or post-industrial recycled materials that are specially crafted to be durable, flexible and more environmentally responsible.
Ultimate business organisation
This stylish bailhandle offers top-notch business organisation. It comes with a laptop and tablet compartment, a powerbank pocket, internal organisation for all your documents and an Easy Pass cable management system.
All Zalia 3.0 bags feature beautiful shiny nickel-finish hardware and come with elegant details, such as the unique zipper pullers.
Commute worry-free and experience full comfort thanks to the padded back panel and the protective metal studs on the bottom.