About the collectionElevate your travel wardrobe with our exquisite Attrix suitcases. This collection brings you remarkable strength, lightness and shock resistance, thanks to the innovative Roxkin™ material used for the shells. The suitcases come in a wide range of beautiful shades, from stylish dune to vibrant red. Venture out in style with this made in Europe line, built to go the distance. Please note that the Lite-Box Alu, Proxis, Attrix & Major-Lite collections are excluded from most discounts or discount codes.
- Limited 10 year global warranty
- Spinner (4 wheels)
- 97 L
- Approximately 23 kg
- 2.9 kg
- The interior lining with logo and the mesh of the interior pocket are made with resp. 97% and 100% post-consumer recycled PET, part of our Recyclex™ Material Technology Initiative. The coating and backing are made with virgin materials.
- The interior lining with logo and the mesh of the interior pocket are made with the equivalent of 6 recycled PET bottles (0,5l - 20g).
- Green electricity is used for shell production and final product assembly.
- Integrated 3-digit TSA combination lock to allow safe travel to the US
- Top & side handles
- Double tube
- 4 Wheels
- Shock and noise reducing suspension wheels
- Integrated ID tag
- In the front
- Bottom grip for easy grabbing
- Bottom compartment with ribbons
- Zipped top compartment
- In the top compartment, with pocket
- In the bottom compartment
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Samsonite’s policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 01/12/2023 and 15/12/2023 benefit from extended returns. Get an extra 14 calender days on top of the regular 14 day return period, calculated from the day of delivery. Personalised products cannot be returned.
Recyclex™ Material Technology
Recyclex™ Material Technology is our range of fabrics and shells created using post-consumer or post-industrial recycled materials that are specially crafted to be durable, flexible and more environmentally responsible.