DescriptionThe deluxe version of our lightest polypropylene collection S’cure. It’s light thanks to the use of the Samsonite trade marketed Flowlite material, allowing to produce thinner sheets with the same strength. This new collection is a deluxe version with rich classic colours and a classy exterior with details like chrome finishing on the locks, soft touch pull handle and much more. Apart from its premium look, S’cure DLX offers a full option interior and is our first polypropylene collection with a lining. This collection is made in Europe (Belgium).
- Limited 5 year global warranty
- Spinner (4 wheels)
- Metallic Green
- 100% Flowlite polypropylene
- Cabin size
- 34.0 L
- Approximately 10 kg
- 2.9 kg
- Combi lock with TSA to allow safe travel to the US
- Top handle(s)
- Multi-stage push button locking handle to adjust comfortably to any size traveller
- 4 Wheels
- Four multidirectional smooth and silent wheels allow 360° rolling in multiple directions, for easy manoeuvrability.
- Integrated ID tag
- Bottom compartment with ribbons
- Top compartment with divider pad
- In the top compartment
- Detachable pocket to store your liquids
Size requirements by airline
This cabin case is 55 x 40 x 20 cm and can be taken on board 44 different airlines.
Check matching airlines below:
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Samsonite’s policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Secure and practical 3-point locking closure to easily lock the suitcase and protect your belongings.
Enjoy a deluxe touch through the use of rich colours and premium details like soft touch pull handles and chrome finishing on the locks and logo.
Full option interior organisation system with, amongst other things, a fully lined, zipped divider pad and garment sleeve, for easy and organised packing.
Light & strong
This suitcase is made with 100% Flowlite™ Polypropylene: a lightweight, strong and robust material.